Complete package will be sent upon receipt of executed NDA
- Ideally situated in one of the most up and coming luxury retail destinations in the world.
- Nestled Miami’s Design District, the investment property is surrounded by art galleries, design showrooms, artist lofts, design and architecture firms, media companies, luxury retail, restaurants and urban residences, as well as internationally renowned cultural events.
- Neighborhood tenants include Cartier, Celine, Christian Louboutin, Design Within Reach, Hermes, Locust Projects, Louis Vuitton, Luminaire, Prada, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, and the De La Cruz Collection to name a few.
- Each December the Design District becomes the center of activity for Art Basel which presents artwork from over 250 of the world’s leading galleries and drawing over 70,000 visitors.
- Across the street of Dacra Retail Development where tenants include Warby Parker, Alice and Olivia, DVF, and Marc Jacobs. In the same block of future Dacra’s future boutique hotel
- In close proximity to new developments such as ICA Miami (Miami’s new Institute of Contemporary Art.).
- Thor Equities acquisition of 39th street renovating of an old U.S. Post Office
- Next to the prominent Red Sky development which will include luxury offices and ground retails